Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off Topic

WHAT THE HECK IS AN ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK?! (ANNs for Dummies)

ANN = Artificial Neural NetworkComputers have evolved greatly since, well, good old computing times and the dawn of our best friend, Google Jesus the Internet. However, "orthodox computing" is bad at certain situations where its "exact nature" (of...
Small ultraship1998 3y
ultraship19984796Small malox5 3y
Off Topic

Funny Tomb Raider MP moment:

This is too long to post in the shoutbox so I'm posting here.It started when I joined a deathmatch/ffa lobby. In these you can play either as a hero or villain. Most people in the lobby were set as hero so that they could spam the grenade launcher...
Small malox5 4y
malox50225Small malox5 4y
Off Topic

You Fav music artists

So music play a big part in many people's lives, I for instance can't go without music for more than 2 hours lol. We all listen to many artists and some we like more than others. This is the thread where you can post a list of all of the artists y...
Small malox5 4y
malox50240Small malox5 4y
Off Topic

Rap album out ! Mine actually

is not professionnal , well far from it but i'm still proud i made : copy paste url in web browser to buy or go listen to to previews in itunes : ) https://itunes.apple.com/album/sierra-yankee-nitro-charlie/id794175075
Small Dragon 5y
Dragon5708Small malox5 5y
Off Topic

R.I.P. old family car, hello new one.

Since this was too big to go in the shout box, I thought I might post it here.Well where do I begin? About a month, my family's car's clutch went so my dad went to get it fixed. They fixed it and then about a week later it went again. So the repla...
Small malox5 6y
malox52425Small malox5 6y
Off Topic

My school's concert

Whoa I'm so tired. Today in school I played the piano in a concert where any student could participate (those who know how to play an instrument or sing) and I'm very tired. I think I performed well, with some errors, but this is the first time I ...
Small ultraship1998 6y
ultraship19987808Small ultraship1998 6y
Off Topic

Will you be buying PS4 me no, here is why !

You probly heard of of PS4 and how powerful it will be the thing is peaple is that its not realesing i the future it's about to release by now !! PS3 games will become costless has the psvita perfect timing to equip used games wich i have plenty ...
Small Dragon 6y
Dragon101337Member avatar small Grandorstwo 6y
Off Topic

The random thread of randomness

Hi guys,I've set this post up so that we can all post our strange and random posts. Here you can post the really weird stuff that you didn't know where to post before. I'll start with one of my rules of life.I think that probably many of us follow...
Small malox5 6y
malox51527Small malox5 6y
Page 1