Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Crysis 3 General Discussion

Sit-Rep

Abstract:Everything has gone to shit. It's like the game got as bad as it possibly could and then somebody came along and flipped a switch and made it 10 times as bad.Full report:So everybody knows about how terrible this game has become, I posted...
Small malox5 3y
malox50417Small malox5 3y

This is how broken C3 really is...

This game just gets worse and worse. Everyone but me is getting one hit kills and I'm the only one getting one hit deaths.If the game behaves as it should I should be getting a kill with 5-6 hits with the Takedown. But instead I'm getting a kill e...
Small malox5 3y
malox53277Small malox5 3y

Players to avoid in multiplayer

These are mainly rhino & auto armour noobs. Laggers and other weapon noobs are also included. Feel free to add to the list with any players you have come across that made your blood boil.ALBERTO_is_1bruno190285crysis277dimasedovDragon798czdrak...
Small malox5 4y
malox55531Small malox5 4y

Clans to avoid

This is much like the 'players to avoid' thread only for clans.NANO (Sslightly less extinct than us, full of Grendel,feline,MIKE and AA users and funnily enough claim to have been around longer than us even though they started in C3 and we were in...
Small malox5 4y
malox53286Small malox5 4y

Typhoon inconsistency

I was just re-watching the '7 Wonders of Crysis 3' mini-series ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h26OIqxworg )When I noticed that there was an inconsistency with the typhoon. In the video Prophet says that it fires 500 rounds per second (which is ...
Small malox5 5y
malox52380Small malox5 5y

Common enemy hiding spots in hunter

I've designed this thread to make hunting easier. Here you will find all of the places that people like to hide in in hunter mode. For these you are best of running in swinging a pole or a shield to 1)surprise your enemies 2)kill them easily if th...
Small malox5 5y
malox50308Small malox5 5y

Hunter Hiding Spots

I seem to always find good hiding places in hunter that leaves the hunters stumped. So I thought I'll share them. For most of these you are best of using the sniper class because of the C4. I've provided pics for a couple of them. You stand more o...
Small malox5 5y
malox50409Small malox5 5y
Page 1