Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

A consideration...

I'm really getting fed up of C3, I'm also getting rather fed up of gaming. This has caused me to consider disbanding Team Nano OR transferring leadership to a worthy member whom I trust. I'm seriously looking to get rid of C3.If the team is disban...
Small malox5 4y
malox50466Small malox5 4y
General Discussion

Which theme is which?

Once the timer runs out for our current theme I will launch a big vote in which you will be able to vote for up to 5 of your favourite themes. This thread is here to show you the themes and all of the colours they come in so that you know what you...
Small malox5 5y
malox50436Small malox5 5y
General Discussion

Games not worth buying

This thread comes exactly in the middle between the games to stay away from thread and the recommendations thread. This thread is for those games that aren't good nor bad, but just not worth buying.
Small malox5 5y
malox50270Small malox5 5y
General Discussion

Game Recommendations thread.

Well, the title is pretty self explanatory. This is where you post your list of games that you want to recommend to other site members to play. They don't have to be for PS3 only. All platforms welcome.
Small malox5 5y
malox54531Small malox5 5y
General Discussion

Games to stay away from.

You guessed it. This is the complete opposite to the recommendations thread. This is where you post the games that you hate and think that others might benefit if they don't buy them. Or play them.
Small malox5 5y
malox50223Small malox5 5y
General Discussion

Gallery Discussion

I've set this up for any general discussions about pics in the gallery in general.I would like to begin by saying that I totally HATE Ferrari, but I have to admit, some of their cars look rather cool.Other cars I cannot bare:AudiAston MartinBMWMer...
Small malox5 6y
malox51312Small malox5 6y
General Discussion

Clan logo vote [Now CLOSED]

If you have decided to vote here, you can vote for 3 logos.You will be able to change your vote until the vote closes(the vote will run for 7 days starting today).If you have voted here you MUST leave a reply stating how many logos you have voted ...
Small malox5 6y
malox52496Small malox5 6y
Page 1