Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
First look Reviews

Batman Arkham Origins First look review **Minor-Medium spoilers**

Well now that I have this game and have played a good amount of it I can bring you the review.Again I managed to get the pre-order bonuses with this game so I will be briefly looking into those as well.Content:Knightfall pack (just another batsuit...
Small malox5 6y
malox561520Small malox5 6y
First look Reviews

Gran Turismo 6 First Look Review

Well, now that its out I can say that this game does not disappoint. It picks up from it's predecessor well.NOTE: I PLAY WITH AN OFFICIAL RACING WHEEL WHICH GIVES A BETTER AND MORE ACCURATE DRIVING EXPERIENCE THAN A REMOTE.I was lucky enough to ge...
Small malox5 6y
malox5121465Small malox5 6y
First look Reviews

GTA V First Look Review **Minor Spoilers**

I finally got GTA V and have played a bit of it and I thought I might give you a short first look review.The prologue:The game opens in a bank 9 months or years before the main story takes place (I can't remember if it was months or years). You be...
Small malox5 6y
malox51288Small malox5 6y
First look Reviews

Lost Island DLC First Look Review

Well guys as promised here is my quick review of the DLC at first glance.Content:DlC pack:Ascent- MapCreek- MapCrossing- MapCoastline- MapCLAW- GunRHINO- GunFrenzy- ModeTeam possession- ModeExtra content:Hunter edition contentBrawler pack (was ori...
Small malox5 6y
malox51265Small malox5 6y
Page 1